Nefab offers a wide range of plywood boxes and shipping crates – smaller one-unit solutions to larger plywood solutions with up to six separate pieces, all foldable for ease of storage. Nefab’s plywood boxes are collapsible export packaging system made of plywood and steel. This combination offers superior performance in terms of strength, weight, and volume utilization. Nefab has a proven track record worldwide in all industrial applications where valuable and sensitive goods require cost efficient plywood box protection and transportation, The basic material in the products is “plywood”, which is preferably made from birch and poplar.
– Easy to assemble, Safe for builders, light-weight material
– Requires less storage space compared to traditional wooden crates, having excellent stacking capabilities
– Galvanized steel profiles ensure strength and durability
– Protect product against difficult transport conditions, long-term storage and climate changes
– Meets international phytosanitary (ISPM 15 Certified) regulations for export compliant wood packaging