Nail-Less Plywood Boxes
ssemble, and when they do not use nails, they can be folded down so that they occupy minimal storage space. These solutions are great for long-term transportation and storage, as well as export shipments.
Nail-less plywood crates and boxes are combined with steel profiles that will perform similar to strong hinges. Ranging from small boxes to larger solutions with as many as six separate, foldable pieces, these packages can be tailor-made for a range of applications and functions. They can also be certified for the transport of hazardous goods.
Locking Devices for Plywood Boxes
You may be wondering, without nails, how can you lock one of these plywood boxes? While standard tongues are typically used, depending on the type of goods that you want to ship, as well as your packing and transport process, your packaging solution can be customized with a different locking mechanism, including: Spring latches, Spring clips, Clamps, Detachable tongues. Visit our page on Plywood Boxes for more information
- Versatile and useful in a variety of industries
- Extremely lightweight despite being durable
- Affordable and cost-effective
If you choose to use corrugated cardboard for your products, you’ll have several different options from which you add to your total packaging solution:
- Double and triple wall corrugated boxes. Depending on the durability needs of your package, double or triple wall boards will provide additional layers to keep your package protected.
- Slotted boxes. Made of double folded sheets of corrugated cardboard, these boxes are folded together when needed, helping you to save space in your warehouse or storage facility.
- Die cut boxes. If you need highly customized boxes of special sizes, die-cut boxes are a good solution. Through the die cut process, you can be sure that you’ll receive packaging solutions that are accurate in both consistency and size.