North America Trainee Program
Nefab's Trainee Program has proven successful in giving young graduates like you an accelerated start to their working life. If you are proactive, creative, and internationally-minded, Nefab has the right trainee program for you.
Your growth is our goal
Our goal is to develop talented individuals to continue Nefab's innovative spirit and market leadership. We want to provide high-potential candidates the growth opportunities to advance their careers and to prepare them for future strategic business development roles.
As a Nefab trainee you will be provided the potential to develop a global understanding of the entire business, as well as a network of contacts that spans the world. It is an investment in your future.
Core traits of a trainee
- Initiative and responsibility: Acts on own initiative, makes things happen, and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Networking: Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
- Execution: Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- Steadiness: Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable.
- Effective communication: Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Constructive teamwork: Cooperates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
We are looking for candidates from top ranking universities majoring in International Business, Finance, Engineering, Packaging, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Industrial Distribution.
You should have a minimum 3.2 GPA, at least one (1) prior internship, and previous full or part-time work experience within a customer-facing role.
- You will receive a market competetive salary.
- Until you reach your final assigment, all rental costs will be paid by Nefab.
- Nefab paid international trainings.
- Eligibility for all company health and financial benefits approximately one month after your start date.
- Eligibility for paid time off and company paid holidays.
1. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All who pass resume screening will take a pre-screen test in order to advance in the selection process.
3. Top candidates will then undergo Cut-e Testing (an online test for recruitment, selection, and development).
4. Candidates will interview with North America leadership.
5. Final round of interviews is conducted with global senior leadership.
6. Offers are made to selected individuals for North America Trainee Program.
7. Trainee program starts early June.