New Product: Pallet Collars
Nefab is pleased to announce the introduction of Pallet Collars to the North American marketplace. Specific sizes are kept in stock but custom sizes can be ordered.
What are Pallet Collars?
Nefab’s LogPak is a well-established wooden pallet collar system that is used worldwide. Pallet collars are available with four or six galvanized steel hinges and can be customized to meet your needs.
Nefab LogPak is a flexible Pallet Collar system that has all of the advantages of a modern returnable packaging system, with relative low investment costs. It is a standardized way of transporting goods and under normal conditions the packaging will last for more than ten years. Furthermore, pallet collars are a collapsible, strong and reliable solution for materials handling applications and internal flows.
Nefab’s wood packaging material conforms to phytosanitary regulations according to the IPPC and can therefore be shipped worldwide.
Benefits of Pallet Collars:
- Flexible system (stack as high or as low as needed)
- Standard method of packaging
- Lids and collars are easily repaired
- Completely customizable
- Low investment cost
- 10+ years life span under normal conditions
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, helping prevent workplace injuries
- Lid, accessories, dividers, label holders etc are all available to you
Users can be found in a variety of industries including telecom, automotive, defense, retail and distribution.
Currently in stock:
- 48 x 40" outside dimension
- 48 x 32" outside dimension
Customized LogPak collars are available: lids can be made of 6, 8 or 12 mm WBP-plywood with either two battens or galvanized steel corners, and conveniences like handles, stained collars and printing can also be added.