It doesn't need to cost more to be green
GreenCALC is an internally developed environmental analysis tool which we can use to provide you with a transparent and complete analysis of the environmental impact of your packaging and logistic flows, in order to identify areas where improvements can be made. Based on
this information, our engineers can design new solutions with the aim to reduce your carbon footprint, supported by quantified data that serves to report progress on sustainable developments within your packaging and logistics flows.
Full utilization of the Life Cycle Assessment method, which analyzes environmental impact from the raw material, production, logistics, use and end of life phases.
- Analysis of multiple impact categories, such as Global Warming Potential (GWP), water and energy consumption.
- Integrated with the databases of SIMA Pro, the world's leading life cycle analysis software for impact calculations.
- Developed in a partnership with the French environmental consultancy company EVEA.
- Audited and approved by the Bureau Veritas Certification and compliant with ISO 14040 and ISO 14044.
With the help of GreenCALC, we can support your green initiative by:
- Evaluating environmental impact of current and potential packaging solutions
- Identifying areas of improvements, which can be used in the development of a new packaging design
- Quantifying a large range of climate affecting metrics across a detailed, multicriteria analysis
- Implementing engineered complete packaging solutions that are optimized in terms of total cost and environmental impact
Get in touch
For more information about GreenCALC, please contact us today