Project Coordinator JOB AD (IN PDF)
to join our Sourcing & Sales Support team, located in Voorthuizen (Barneveld).
- Prepare cost calculations and offers
- Manage RFQ’s to suppliers, internal and external
- Follow/execute Nefab Sourcing Strategy
- Manage business relations with (key) suppliers
- Validation and acceptance of supplier offers
- Sales administrative and project coordination responsible
- Responsible for data management in ERP system
- Provide accurate, valid and complete project information to internal/external customers and suppliers
- Monitor and manage inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods
- Monitor and manage profitability of new and existing projects
Given the nature and structure of our business, the Project Coordinator Sourcing & Sales Support must be able and willing to assume responsibilities and perform duties beyond those listed above.
Skills Required/ Background:
- Result driven, analytical skills, technical knowledge, creative thinker
- Ability to cope with stress/pressure/deadlines
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, in Dutch and English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time and projects effectively
- Familiarity with ERP systems and practices
- Knowledge and skills at Bachelor level
- Strong in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You must be hands on and willing to walk the extra mile to get things done
- Be part of a highly motivated and engaged team
- Act in a professional, open and challenging environment
- Work for a growing international company with many career opportunities
- A competitive salary depending on experience and education
We would like to receive your application letter and CV, written in Dutch or English, as soon as possible as we are continually evaluating applications. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Project Coordinator Sourcing & Sales Support”.
For further information about the position you are welcome to call the Nefab office at +31 342 490147 and ask for the Sourcing and Sales Support Manager.