Senior Packaging Engineer at Engineering Center in Netherlands
Nefab Engineering Center in Son (near Eindhoven) Netherlands, offers a great opportunity for a senior engineer in an inspiring environment with regard to Innovation projects, Design, Prototyping, Testing facilities and Converting plant. You will be part of a good working team of packaging specialists that supports the Netherlands, Belgium and other international internal- and external companies. The engineering team plays a prominent role, not only within the Benelux but also within the Nefab Group.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of at least three to five years of relevant experience, be fluent in English and preferably also Dutch or willing to learn this. The candidate has a strong competency in:
- In 3-D Cad programs preferable in IronCad
- Multi material knowledge on foams (closed cell /X-link/ PE, EPS, EPP, PU) corrugated carton, wood and production techniques
- Knowledge of steel constructions would be an added benefit
Furthermore, the candidate’s profile will demonstrate the abilities to be:
- A Good team player
- Leading projects with small teams
- Interacting directly with customers
- To be able to get things done and be customer driven.
- Of the right mind set: hands on and not a 9-5 mentality.
The Netherlands and the region of Eindhoven offers a very international and expat friendly environment for anybody that wants to move. Local and international airports offer good connections in Europe and the rest of the world.
Do you have the above stated skills and profile? If so, please send your application with CV to: Ben.Tjoeng@nefab.com or Hans.Nelen@nefab.com