Products for plywood packaging
Nefab has an extensive range of products for plywood packaging. This includes plywood crates and boxes (Nefab ExPak), ranging from small, one-piece solutions to large, collapsible, six -piece products
All Nefab ExPak's are held together with steel profiles acting as hinges. In addition, the plywood boxes can be certified for dangerous goods shipments and customised for many applications.
The plywood boxes and crates are easy to assemble, have good stacking capability and are suitable for heavy, sensitive and expensive goods. All products are approved under phytosanitary regulations set forth by the IPPC and a range of locking devices can be provided where necessary.
Benefits of using Nefab plywood boxes:
- Easy to assemble
- Are customisable (dimensions, handles, locks, etc)
- Safe for builders, due to light-weight material and no nails
- Delivered collapsed so units are easy to stack and store
- Galvanised steel profiles ensure strength and durability
- Tab and slot integrated locking system facilitates packing and unpacking
- Protects against the ravages of difficult transport, long-term storage, and climate changes
- Ideal for everything from light to heavy, sensitive, and high-value products
- Hundreds of dangerous goods certified packaging solutions available
- Meets international phytosanitary regulations for export compliant wood packaging
Nefab's packaging engineers through their expertise and specialized software are able to offer a customized design that reduces damages and overall costs. Everything from the packaging material, product's sensitivities & characteristics, method of handling, and mode of transport is taken into account to ensure optimal packaging solutions.
Consists of one complete unit attached with steel profiling. Suitable for small-medium sized products.
Consists of a lid, foldable frame, and a base. Suitable solution for small-medium sized products.
Consists of a lid, four loose sleeves, and a base. Suitable for large products.
Nefab ExPak XL consists of six sections – bottom, lid and four loose sides. This design allows full access from all sides for loading and unloading. The ExPak XL is suitable for large products up to 20 cubic meters.