Expendable pallets are frequently used all over the world. To ensure that the packaging conforms to phytosanitary regulations, treated wood or other materials are used. Nefab is able to provide a suitable solution for your products application world-wide.
Expendable pallets are usually combined with an outer packaging shell. Nefab offers common industry pallets such as wood, steel and plastic, as well as Nefab's own Light Weight Pallet.
Nefab's expendable pallets include:
Lightweight plywood pallets
Nefab's Light Weight Pallet is an excellent load carrier for light-medium weight goods that need a strong and durable packaging solution.
- Low moisture absorption
- Low weight which is perfect for export shipments
- Plywood deck has a smooth, clean surface
- Plywood does not pose any phytosanitary threats according to FAO - IPPC - ISPM15
Read more about our Light Weight Pallet here.
Wooden expendable pallets can be found in various designs. In general, expendable wooden pallets are used for heavier products in a one-way flow.
- Strong and durable design
- Meet international regulations
Presswood pallets are molded in one solid piece from dried wood fibers. The manufacturing process takes place under high temperature and pressure which burns out all infestation and eliminates the need for costly fumigation or heat treatment of wood.
- Low weight but good strength
- Completely recyclable
- Free of plant pests according to FAO - IPPC - ISPM15
We offer plastic pallets as a stable and safe packaging solution for all kinds of transport applications. Even though it is an expendable pallet, it can be reused several times without any special maintenance.
- High-loading capacity and anti-slip surface
- Resistance against humidity and corrosion
- Easy to clean
Corrugated pallets are in many cases considered a good alternative for export packaging.
- Low weight
- Easy to customise