Plywood Boxes and Cases
The great design flexibility in the Nefab range allows customisation such as handles, locks, coatings and printing as well as the dimensions of the box.
NEFAB PlyPak boxes and cases are made of high quality plywood and UV coated both inside and outside. This type of packaging is built to last and the galvanised steel profiles create a very strong design.
Since all wood and processed wood conform to phytosanitary regulations, products can be dispatched worldwide without any additional treatment.
Typical applications are:
- Handheld power tools
- Spare parts and mobile devices
- Repair and cutting tools
- Medical and electrical equipment
- Returnable flows when collapsibility is not required
This type of packaging can also be equipped with inner fittings such as dividers, compartments and shock-absorbing foam for optimal product protection.
Benefits of plywood boxes and cases:
- Superior strength
- Excellent product protection
- Opportunity for high-quality printings
- Suitable solutions for frequent handling and long-term storage