Nefab's PlyPak boxes and cases are made of high-quality plywood and are UV-coated both inside and outside. This type of packaging is built to last and the galvanized steel profiles create a very strong design.
The great design flexibility in the Nefab range allows customisation as in the choice of handles, locks, coatings and printing, as well as the dimensions of the box. Since all wood and processed wood conforms to phytosanitary regulations, products can be dispatched worldwide without any additional treatment.
Typical applications are:
- Handheld power tools
- Spare parts and mobile devices
- Repair and cutting tools
- Medical and electrical equipment
- Returnable flows when collapsibility is not required
This type of packaging can also be equipped with inner fittings such as dividers, compartments and shock-absorbing foam for optimal product protection.
Benefits of plywood boxes and cases:
- Superior strength
- Excellent product protection
- Opportunity for high-quality printings
- Suitable solutions for frequent handling and long-term storage