Bubble wrap is a light and flexible packaging material made of low-density polyethylene, ideal to protect fragile and irregularly shaped products
This gives a very good surface protection and prevention against shocks. Bubble wrap can also be used as void filling.
Benefits of bubble wrap:
- Light and soft
- Transparent, impermeable insulation
- Improved product presentation
- Short packaging times
- Extremely good humidity resistance
- Available in sheets and roles
- ESD and VCI bubble wrap available
- Protects against scratches and shocks
Bubble wrap is used for many applications within numerous industries including retail, electronics, ceramic, glass and automotive. There are several different bubble sizes available and the material can be antistatic or conductive.